Role: Web front-end specialist
Duration: 6 months
Bonus Plan: Company (paid yearly)
Salary: £24 – £29 p/h
The Web-front-end specialist is responsible for using our client’s data tools to perform the tasks of finding and utilising data related to health authorities. The Web-front-end specialist collaborates with the other technical and clinical staff to determine and execute the best and most practical ways to automate a construction of a set of authoritative sources and evaluate these sources by using data processing techniques.
- The web-front-end specialist will be involved throughout the product cycle.
- Work in a cross-disciplinary team automating construction of a set of authoritative health sources.
- Evaluate authoritative sources by using data processing and automation techniques to scale the work and make it sustainable.
- Maintenance tasks such as optimising automation tools and techniques.
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS, with a demonstrated ability to construct advanced CSS selectors
- Experience with full stack software engineering
- Experience with JSON
- Basic familiarity with Linux terminal
- Highly dependable, detail oriented, and self-managing
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to drive conversations with team members
- Preferred qualifications
- Familiarity with protocol buffers
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website