Our client, a software company developing trading technology for the fintech industry are currently looking for a Web Developer.
Our Clients are seeking to hire a front-end React Developer to help build next generation UI’s for their leading FX Trading platform. The role will suit an experienced React developer with asolid understanding of low-latency reactive UI’s. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of modern web technologies, especially React, and TypeScript, in a high-performance environment.
With offices in New York and London, Our Clients are an award-winning provider of high-performance FX Trading solutions, who’s products are used globally by some of the world’s leading financial services institutions. Their continued success allows them to further grow their engineering capacity. As a result, they are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated technologist to join the team and help build out the web facing aspects of their product. The successful candidate will be joining a fast paced, agile team, who share responsibility for all aspects of the software lifecycle.
The role is initially 100% remote, but in the future will be partially based out of offices in London as the situation allows.
- Advanced Web Application experience with modern front-end web technologies, ideally React/Redux and Typescript
- A solid understanding of real-time messaging on the Web, including low level protocol and API design
- Exposure to the following would be advantageous: RxJS, Webpack, Storybook & Websockets
- Knowledge of Java would be beneficial but is not a necessity
- Passion for UX and Interaction design
- Strong communication skills
- Relevant academic qualifications, including a college degree in computer science or equivalent
- Some knowledge and experience within the financial industry