Multi-channel retail business is looking for a midweight designer with 2-3 years experience for their small but busy studio in Camden.
Reporting to the Head of Design and working as part of the wider business commercial team, you will perform an integral function in the business, responsible for the output of print-based collateral, art working (with creative license when necessary) all print jobs to press ready standard. You will undertake a high volume of tasks such as POS, campaign production, digital assets including social media, printed marketing collateral and internal communications.
You will have a good technical understanding of the production process, dealing directly with suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on time. You will be fluent in InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop and have a good working knowledge of printing processes.
With at least 2 years graphic design or creative art-working experience you will be comfortable working on your own and taking responsibility for the management of your own projects and quality control/troubleshooting issues. You must also have a flexible approach to the way you work, be down to earth and happy to help out in a small team environment.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities; (include but are not limited to)
- Production of all in-store signage.
- Ensuring this is kept up-to-date and in line with current design.
- Review on a 6-month cycle.
- Design promotional materials for store events, workshops and exhibitions
- Support digital designer with design and production of digital assets including website, newsletters, social media.
- Liaise with print suppliers when required, actively look for improvements
- Retail knowledge or similar fast paced environment