5 Best Tips for Website Design
When it comes to website design, there are so many different styles in which your website can go: it can be anywhere from classy to minimalistic, from playful and vibrant to sleek and modern depending on the latest trends in 2020.
Great web design feeds into your user experience and functionality while being easy to understand at first glance. Below there are five simple website design tips to help make your site effective.
1. Guide your user’s eyes with visual hierarchy
It refers to using different visual elements like size or placement to influence which elements your user sees first, second, or last. Web design isn’t just about what you add to your website, but how you add it. Elements like size, color, and negative space can all increase engagement. Here are some of the tips to keep in mind:
- Design by making your top priorities hard to ignore
- Test multiple alternatives and then come to the conclusion
2. Website designing tools
Here are some of the website designing tools that we can use:
- GenieoWeb helps you to get a unique website which is as unique as your business.GenieoWeb always ensures that your website design is insightful, engaging, unique, and adds a tremendous amount of value.
- Adobe XD offers the best environment for digital projects under the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
3. Homepage free of clutter
Your website’s homepage is the soul of your website. It should communicate your core message instantaneously. After all, we rarely read every word on a website. Instead, we quickly scan the page, picking out keywords, sentences, and images. With these known behaviors in mind, it’s better to appeal to emotions rather than word count.
Here are some of the tips you should keep in mind:
- Keep important content highlighted
- Use proper spacing
- Use the relevant visuals
4. High Readability
“Readability” measures how easy it is for people to recognize words, sentences, and phrases that you have written. When your site’s readability is high, users will be able to effortlessly scan, or skim-read, through it. This way, taking in the information becomes effortless. Achieving website readability is relatively easy, try these rules:Contrast is the most important key
- Contrast is the most important key
- Letter size should be large
- Limit the number of fonts
- Use text themes
5. Easy Navigation
The most important way to increase your online presence is to make navigation compatible with the user. After all, you want your users to easily find what they’re looking for. In addition, a site with a solid navigation helps search engines index your content while greatly improving the user experience:
- Link your logo to the homepage
- Offer some vertical navigation
Bonus tip: GenieoWeb promises to take care of all the web design hassle for you and provide you with the best service at an affordable price. Our team will come up with the website of your dreams and guide you all along. All you need to do is register with GenieoWeb.