3 Tips To Make Your Website Attractive
Capturing explorer’s attention in this exploding digital universe can be immensely challenging. A study from the analytics service Chart beat found that 55 percent of visitors spend 15 seconds or fewer on a webpage.
If you want your website to look more appealing and attractive, you must use different elements or techniques that will make it stand out. When it comes to attractive website design, there are so many different styles and directions in which your website can go: it can be anywhere from classy to minimalistic, from playful and vibrant to sleek and modern depending on the latest trends of 2020.
Below there are three simple tips to help make your website attractive and compelling:
1. Create a coherent graphic chart
The maintenance of recurring visual elements on a website makes navigation easier. Maintaining this visual coherence on the site and will strengthen the identity of your organization. Here are some of the points you need to remember to make your website attractive :
- Create an audiovisual presence.A compelling video that tells a story helps to attract the attention of Internet users.
- Create an emotional bond by using photographs Using photographs helps put faces on volunteers, recipients, and donors.
- Create recognition of your structure with a logo Having a logo that strengthens the spirit of your structure or serves as a reminder for the cause helps make a website attractive and memorable.
2. Tools to make the website attractive
Here are some of the tools that can be of great help to make a website attractive:
- GenieoWeb helps you to get a unique website which is as unique as your business . GenieoWeb always ensures that your website design is insightful, engaging, unique, and adds a tremendous amount of value.
- Adobe Photoshop is a very popular commercial graphics editor available for the Mac and Windows operating systems. Created for professional photographers and designers, it is the ideal application for creating web graphics.
3. Customize your website template
There are so many options when it comes to choosing a template for your website. The main problem is that there is a chance that your competitors will find the same template and apply it on their website. In order to tackle this issue, you’ll need to add creative elements like:
- Incorporate Attracsve fonts use an attractive type that is visually balanced and unique to make your website text clear and more attractive.
- Enhance your template design with eye-catching colors Pick a color that will provide the foundation of your entire website design, and then choose a contrasting accent, to make your website attractive.
There are many online platforms available but I would recommend you GenieoWeb, it will help you get a unique and attractive website design compared to your competitors. The attractive website design is the most effective way.